Franchise Business Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Bark Buster Franchisee! We would like to introduce you to Philip Comans one of our franchisees telling us the benefits of coming aboard the Bark Busters family. After the video please scroll down to find out more about our current franchise availability. We look forward to gaining more information about you, and your aspirations.
Established areas available
An established business is an excellent way to continue an existing and reputable area. A business resale enables you to hit the ground running and to continue an area that is already generating income. You will benefit from a well-established internet presence and existing customer referrals. Our established resales benefit from the goodwill already built up over many years from our existing business owners.
The established areas for sale include the following:
- Adelaide North West - find out more
- Central Coast - find out more
- Illawarra & Southern Highlands -find out more
- Inner City Sydney- find out more
- Melbourne East find out more
- Northern Beaches -find out more
- Perth South - find out more
- Perth West - find out more
- Townsville - find out more
- Western Region VIC - find out more
New Business Opportunities
A new business opportunity provides a great way to mould a new business to suit your needs. The following areas for sale are where we do not currently have a presence. These areas would make an ideal choice for anyone looking to start a new business without an existing customer base. These can be financially advantageous as they command a lower price than a well established area.
The new business opportunities include the following:
- Cairns (QLD) - find out more
- Greater Hobart (TAS) - find out more
- Northern NSW - find out more
- Northern Tasmania - find out more
The following new areas are under caretaker service, meaning a trainer is currently servicing the area but the new area is still up for sale. This can be advantageous as there is a customer base already built however you will still have the opportunity to build it fresh as it is a new area.
- Bendigo (VIC) - find out more
- Brisbane South (QLD) - find out more
- Geelong & South West (VIC) - find out more
Note: There are more regional part-time areas for sale.
A Huge Industry... Growing Faster Than Ever
Australia spends in excess of $4.74 billion a year on our furry friends. That's over three times the amount spent on pets a decade ago. The market for Bark Busters is enormous. Experience has shown that once one of our dog training franchises is established in a local area, the word spreads quickly about the effectiveness of the services.
Click here to read our Bark Busters 'Tail'.
If you are interested in taking over one of these existing territories or purchasing a new territory, contact us for more information.